Friday 12 April 2013

The Modeliser Blurb Reveal


I am so excited to announce that my debut novel is titled THE MODELISER and it comes out on June 1st. It is a sexy, glamorous read and I had a ball writing it. I hope you'll love it too!

The listing for The Modeliser is now up on Goodreads, please do add it to your shelf and share it with any readers who love glamorous, sexy, bonkbuster reads with unashamedly romantic hearts. You can read the blurb over on Goodreads or here it is:

When Hollywood bad-boy and legendary womanizer Alex Golden's beloved grandfather dies he returns to London and is thrown into the path of the women from his past. There is ex-lover Tamara, a super-bitch actress who never lets anything get in her way: until she falls for a powerful billionaire, that is. Then we have Alex's sister, Helena, who dreams of stepping out from her family's shadow and carving out a career as a photographer. And finally there is Talia, Helena's best friend, whose hopes for a career writing for the big screen are dashed when she is unfairly fired from her job in the script department on a successful soap.


Alex's fate is caught up with these three women as ambition, lust and love collider against the drama-fuelled backdrop of the film world...


I'm looking forward to revealing the scandalous cover for The Modeliser in the next few days. In the coming weeks, I'll also be teasing you with some snippets and also doing some advance copy giveaways for readers and bloggers so do check back on the blog or stay in touch with me on TwitterFacebook and on Goodreads

Or just say hello in the comments below.

Happy Friday!
Havana.
xox

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Havana! Congratulations! I'll look for you on FB, too! You can find me at soberandskiny.com/facebook

    ReplyDelete